I decided to finally put a ‘face’ on my blog once and for all. Here we go!
- Hello! My nickname is Steffi ♡ I am currently working as a Primary School Teacher. I’m handling Primary 2 pupils this school year!
2. I turned a quarter-of-a-century-year-old last July.
3. On the same month above, I received my diploma in special education! Best birthday gift ♡
4. I’m currently trying out bullet journaling as well! I’m posting once in a while in my IG. Follow me if you want! @bujowithsteffi ♡
5. I recently started to like pink–Pastel Pink and Rose Gold to be exact.
6. TBH, I really need to catch up on my food/drink hunting already. I’ve been very busy with work.
7. I’m learning calligraphy!
8. I’m going back to school again in January 2020. I’ll take up Diploma in Early Childhood Education.
9. I am so forgetful that’s why journaling works for me.
10. I’m a coffee and milk tea lover forever! ♡
I probably mentioned some of these already in my previous posts, but that’s all I can think of right now. LOL. Anyway, I’ve been MIA for a while now due to work, but I’ll update whenever I can ♡
To whoever needs to hear this:
I validate your feelings.
Yes, it’s real.
Yes, it’s painful.
I know it’s a lot for some people to take in and understand, but I do.
I may not walk the same exact path as you do, but I won’t say I had it worse because really, who are we to compare?
We have different struggles and it sucks big time. Not gonna lie.
But be positive that someday, you will look back on your journey and you will catch yourself smiling because you made it to the other side–happier, healthy and safe.
I’m just here, I won’t judge you. I know that’s the last thing you will need.
And maybe, I needed to hear this as well.
Your heart is racing fast and your body temperature goes up.
You just want to release all of your anger!
You might want to punch a pillow, scream your heart out, ugly cry or maybe write–just like this.
But wait… “Am I really mad at the person or to myself?”
I’m not so sure anymore.
You see it happening right in front of your eyes.
You hear it being said to you over and over again.
You feel your heart break into million pieces while your throat tightens into an impossible knot.
You can even taste your own tears running down your face now.
Yet you still listen to that tiny crack of voice inside your head that ever so softly whispers,
“It’s not true–it can’t be true.. Right?”
I looked at myself in the mirror today and suddenly had the urge to get a pair of scissors and just chop off my hair right then and there.
And so I did.
Looking at myself after my impulsive decision, I began to panic.
It’s way too short.
I looked around the floor. Hair everywhere–a lot of them.
I focused my gaze on the mirror again.
I looked more younger now. I feel lighter.
Along with my hair are the feelings I’m bottling up inside me.
I’m letting them go now.
I’ve let them go.
Some–or maybe all–of you may not know, but I’m going to be 25 this year.
Gosh. I feel old.
I’m hearing my bones literally cracking just by typing that.
Kidding aside, I’m definitely feeling this quarter life crisis now and I don’t know what to feel about it.
“Am I on the right path?”
“Am I doing enough?”
“Do I need to change career all over again?”
Just some of the questions that bother me everyday that’s obviously left unanswered.